Head of Production (f/m/d)
STOFF2 is a pioneer in innovative electrolysis-technology to produce green hydrogen on an industrial scale. Our inherent energy storage function, hybrid hydrogen and electricity output, and high efficiency make our Zinc Intermediary Electrolyser the ideal technology to decarbonize various industrial processes.
We have an opportunity for an Electrochemist to join us and expand our Research & Development capabilities. Your efforts will help us to continuously improve the design, functionality, and efficiency of our technology. We are building a strong team of similarly motivated individuals and are excited to receive your application.
Future called, said you’re great!
- Development and establishment of a new electrolyser manufacturing facility
- Participate in “make or buy” analyses and decisions
- Selection and coordination of external manufacturing partners
- Evaluation and planning of in-house manufacturing
- Develop and partake in “Design for Manufacture” studies
- Investment and capacity planning for initial and future manufacturing facilities
- Manage the continual evaluation and improvement of manufacturing and product costs
- Development and management of quality assurance, supply chain and logistics processes
- Scale-up and management of manufacturing team
- Partake in interdisciplinary process-development and optimization
- Liaise on a regular basis with key stakeholders and identify any risks to production plans
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiasm for green hydrogen technologies
- You have a university degree in manufacturing technology, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or a similar field of study. Additional qualifications in business would be advantageous
- You should have experience in the field of planning, supervision, and optimization of manufacturing facilities
- Experienced at managing workflow and building and managing an internal or external manufacturing team
- You should have good analytical capabilities, be highly self-motivated, be proactive in your work, and have an affinity for solving complex problems
- Strong communication, negotiation, and team-work skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and/or English
- Hands-on Attitude in flat hierarchies and a small team
What can we offer you
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy sector in one of the most innovative companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting working environment at Berlin Tegel – Urban Tech Republic
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
- Birthday holiday!
We know your career is important to you, it’s important to us too, which is why we also offer opportunities for you to grow and develop your career. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic business and want to be part of our amazing team we would love to hear from you.
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to stoff2. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email.